Master Renovations has extensive experience in the commercial roofing, siding and demolition fields.
We are primarily a commercial and industrial company performing large scale operations for private contractors as well as public municipalities. We have completed commercial contracts in all areas of our services which makes us as well-rounded as possible.
We understand that in a commercial job setting; timing, efficiency, and quality are the most crucial aspects of the job and we aim to provide those in excellence on each and every job. Please see the below list of a few recently completed commercial contracts
- Plain Township– 16 Residential Demolitions and Asbestos Abatement
- Bay Village – 18 Commercial Roof Replacements (Asphalt Shingle and EPDM)
- City of Beachwood Army Reserve Bldg. – Commercial Demolition and Asbestos Abatement
- Lorain County Board of Commissioners – Commercial Roof Replacement (Asphalt Shingle and EPDM)
- Lancaster-Fairfield Community Action Agency – Commercial RACM Demolition
- Highland Church of God – Commercial Roof Replacement (Asphalt Shingle)
- City of Canton – 24 Residential Demolitions and Asbestos Abatement
- Plymouth-Shiloh Local Schools – Commercial Roof Replacement (Asphalt Shingles)
If you would like more information on these or any other projects we have completed, please feel free to give us a call. See our testimonials to view some of the letters we have received from some of our previous customers.