EPDM roofing is a widely used low-slope roofing material in the United States and worldwide for over 40 years and is available in both black and white. According to the EPDM Roofing Association (ERA), it has the roofing industry’s longest average service life giving proof that it will perform in actual field conditions.
The ERA lists characteristics of EPDM roofing that contribute to the overall superiority:
- Cyclical membrane fatigue resistance
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
- Flexibility in low temperatures
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
- Thermal shock durability
- Ultraviolet radiation resistance
For more information on the EPDM roofing system, please visit the EPDM Roofing Association website.
Master Renovations is a licensed contractor for Johns Manville commercial roofing products but can install a variety of EPDM system brands. For more information on Johns Manville products, please click the on the logo to be directed to the company website.